Itineraries Booked by Real People
Robert's Drake Bay Adventure
Robert's trip included:
- Two nights in the Hotel Costa Rica with a double room and breakfast included, San Jose
- Four nights at the Ojala Hotel with a double room and all meals included, Drake Bay
- Three days fishing on a charter boat
- Round-trip in-country airline flight between Drake Bay and San Jose
- All ground transportation in San Jose including airport transfers
- All taxes (except $26 Costa Rica Departure Tax)
- Total travelers: 2
- Total cost: $4,050.00
Day 1 - Welcome to Costa Rica!: Costa Rica Outdoors met us at the airport and took us to the at the Gran Hotel Costa Rica where we had a double room with two beds. The hotel was in the heart of San Jose, with a restaurant, bar, sidewalk cafe and was close to several casinos and exciting nightlife.
Day 2 - Osa Peninsula: We were taken to the airport in the morning for our flight to Drake Bay, on the Osa Peninsula. After we landed we were transported by boat to the Ojala Hotel that sat at the foot of a pristine beach. We had an air-conditioned double room and all our meals were included.
Days 3, 4 and 5 - Deep Sea Fishing: We fished all three days on a 28-foot charter boat with professional quality tackle, lunch and beverages on board. While on the water we decided to do some snorkeling at Cano Island. We saw a large array of tropical fish and even went ashore where our captain led us to several Indian burial grounds, some of the country’s most important archaeological sites.
Day 6 - Return to San Jose: Transferred to the airstrip for our flight back to San Jose. We were met and taken back to the Gran Hotel of Costa Rica where we had a double room, as on our arrival.
Day 7 - Departure: Picked up at the hotel and transferred to the airport for our flight home.
Talk to an agent
Or simply fill out the form below: